Why is it important to wear good footwear?
Much of our time is spent in shoes and good footwear can positively impact not only performance but your state of mind too.
Correctly fitting shoes can help align your feet, ankles, knees, hips and back to improve posture. Many people find that ill-fitting footwear can be the cause of their back pain.
Benefits of wearing good shoes with the finest quality materials
- Breathability – Our fabrics are made with the finest materials worldwide; all shoes are breathable enabling air to pass through them.
- Durability – Our shoes are crafted using pure materials as opposed to synthetic materials, meaning they will last longer and stay strong against different weather environments.
- Better fit – With our tailoring and made to measure service we will ensure you have the perfect fit.
- Comfort – Our materials provide the upmost comfort to support your feet, legs and back.
- Style – Last but not least, our high-end shoe range provides the most exquisite fashion and on trend collection.
Materials used to create the finest shoes
The most popular choice of materials used to make shoes are:
- Leather – Sturdy and durable, leather is one of the most common materials used to make shoes. Its also a breathable material and an insulator of heat.
- Textiles – Textiles are available in an array of varieties for example cotton, polyester, wool and nylon.
- Synthetics – Cost effective and man-made. Synthetic material is made up of 2 layers; an external surface adhered to a backing layer composed of polyester fibres. Unfortunately, this low-quality material tends to wear faster and will need replacing more often.
Selecting the perfect material for your shoes
Researching the various materials used to create shoes will help assist in choosing the right shoes to match your needs at the time. Understanding the variations in type, difference in quality and maintenance, and the benefits and drawbacks of each type will help ensure that you wear every pair of shoes you buy with pride.
If you would like to discuss your footwear requirements, please contact us at email@example.com